MISSION COMPOUND CROSSBOW SUB 1 200# PRO KIT
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- MISSION CROSSBOWS by MATHEWS
Comes assembled in a Mission soft-case and includes the following:
• 1.5x5 Hawke Scope
• 3-Arrow Quiver
• (3) 20" Mission Bolts
• Rope Cocking Aid
Draw Weight200 lbs.
Weight (lbs.)7.5 lbs.
Matt McPherson and the Engineering Team at Mission Crossbows set out to improve crossbows in every category – accuracy, ease of use, stealth, maneuverability, and fit & feel. Each component was scrutinized, resulting in over 24 patents/patents pending for the all-new SUB-1. Consistently delivering groups less than 1” at 100 yards, the SUB-1 also features an innovative trigger system that has the ability to safely de-cock with the push of a button. With its compact frame and uncompromising commitment to high quality materials, the SUB-1 promises an unmatched shooting experience.
• Benchmark Fire Control - Three years in the making, this patented system is the first of its kind to allow shooters to safely de-cock their crossbow without disengaging the safety, pulling the trigger or shooting a bolt – no more bag targets, discharge heads, and broken bolts. At the core of the Benchmark Fire Control system is a two-stage, match grade trigger that utilizes a fully contained rolling sear set at a crisp 3.4 pounds. It’s Easy-Load™ bolt retention arm allows for effortless loading while applying optimal downward pressure on the bolt for a more secure hold, eliminating noise and vibration, while ensuring consistent accuracy.
• Controlled Acceleration - Precision shooting is achieved not by one specific component, but by the sum of its parts. The SUB-1's patented Sync X cam system utilizes two circular and concentric string tracks, allowing the string to travel at a constant distance from the center of rotation resulting in unparalleled accuracy. This fully synced cam system works in unison with the CNC machined flight tract completely eliminating horizontal and vertical nock travel. The 80% let off Sync X cams deliver controlled acceleration resulting in uniform arrow launch while providing effortless cocking and de-cocking.
• Fit & Feel - The SUB-1's rifle-inspired stock is fully-adjustable for a custom fit. Stock length can be set in 6 different positions (LOP 14.5” – 15.75”) and the comb height, with ambidextrous cheek piece, has a range of 1.25 inches. The ergonomic over molded AR style pistol grip is contoured for a positive feel and is fully interchangeable with aftermarket AR style grips (non-beavertail style grips).
• Stealth - Silence was a crucial performance metric that drove our design. The SUB-1 is significantly quieter than competitors' crossbows, and even more so when you compare our R.S.D System (Removable Silent Draw) to the loud boat-winch like cranks on other models. Mission Crossbows engineers designed this crossbow to be extremely compact and easy to maneuver in the field, ground blind or tree stand.
• Offered in a black finish and made in the USA